BodyMed® All-Terrain Knee Walker
Item # ZZRWAL03AT
Offer Convenient, Durable Mobility for Improved Recovery
The BodyMed® All-Terrain Knee Walker is a sturdy, durable, and comfortable four-wheel mobility aid that offers patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery.
Its deluxe, all-terrain tires make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible. Knee walker features include a sleek, compact design; four 12", air-filled, all-terrain tires; a foldable steering column for convenient carrying and storage; adjustable handlebar and knee pad; attachable basket for personal storage; front steering wheels; and easily controllable dual back wheel brakes. Maximum weight capacity is 350 lb. (159 kg). Black.
The Foldable, Medical Knee Roller for Increased Mobility
The sturdy and durable BodyMed All-Terrain Knee Walker with attachable basket is a portable, comfortable four-wheel mobility aid that offers patients suffering from a foot or ankle injury a smooth-rolling alternative to crutches during their recovery. The deluxe, all-terrain tires of this steerable knee scooter make maneuverability on uneven surfaces possible wherever you: through your home or public spaces, indoors or outside. Plus, its lockable braking system helps you stop and keeps you securely in place when you need to stay put.
Orthopedic Knee Scooter Features:
- Sleek, compact design
- Equipped with four 12", air-filled, all-terrain tires
- Foldable steering column for convenient carrying and storage
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Adjustable knee pad height
- Attachable basket for personal storage
- Front steering wheels
- Easily controllable dual back wheel brakes
- Padded contoured knee pad
- Handlebar with anti-slide grips and hand brakes
- Height adjustable steering column, 33"–43" (84 cm–108 cm)
- Height adjustable knee pad column, 19.5”–26" (49.5 cm–66.5 cm)
- Front and back all-terrain tires
- Dual back wheel brakes
- Sturdy solid bar frame
- Attachable basket